Thursday, February 27, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
You know what they say about milk. It does a body goddamn take all of your clothes off right now and ravage me here on the kitchen counter, stud. Did you hear they just retired the "Got Milk?" ad campaign after 20 years? All I know is I'd sure like to give Derek Theler a milk mustache. (Psst I'm not really talking about milk.) 

I have posted so many shots from this ABCFamily show of Derek's called Baby Daddy without ever watching a single second of it - I know that Derek has pressed on Twitter for people to watch the show, I guess it's not doing well ratings-wise; I am part of the problem. But I'm also part of the solution! Because here I am on the internet showing you these pics, which might get one of you to watch it. You guys go do the hard work of entertaining yourselves for me, please. After the jump more shapely incentives...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Besides being a hot guy, he's funny. I watched for the cute guys but it's pretty well written and all the actors are giving it their all to make it work.

Tom

AG said...

SEX GOD